Certified sulker, I was. The growing disappointment on what's going on blurred my view of GOD. I never shouted or cursed but I knew in my heart that the silence I have questioned the very nature of GOD HIMSELF.
This afternoon I attended the Sunday Worship in CCF. GOD reminded me through HIS Words in Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge HIM, and HE will make your paths straight." Immediately I was convicted of this sin -depending on myself more than GOD who is LORD of all.
HE helped me pinpoint the main problem is not the circumstances but my ungrateful heart.
In the book of John chapter 11 it was mentioned that JESUS loves Martha, Mary and Lazarus. GOD didn't excused them from sufferings. HE actually allowed Lazarus to taste death so that HE can manifest HIS glory when HE called him back to life after four days. The result of which is a stronger faith and better fellowship with HIM.
I know life gets harder at times but GOD is more concerned in perfecting us as his armies than pampering us to be wimps.
We aren't ought to understand everything. Isaiah 55:8-9 says, "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, declares the LORD. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts."
Instead of exhausting ourself too much on things beyond our control, let us anchor our faith in HIM who is Sovereign and LORD of all things.
Remember GOD is not yet done crafting HIS masterpiece in me and you.
No comments:
Post a Comment